Monday, May 14, 2012

Free E-books Available

I just found link to free ebooks and videos on the Interweave Press site.


Learn how to crochet an afghan
Interweave Press/Crochet Me Afghan (photo is from their website)







Besides this crocheted afghan there are a number of other free books or videos as well. You will need to provide your email address to get the free patterns, but I've found the info you get from them is helpful, and there aren't an annoying number of emails sent. As I study the pattern I'm not in love with the style of the border. I'll of course go to my favorite source for edgings, Edie Eckman.



Every afghan I've made, whether crocheted or knitted, I've managed to find the perfect border, or combo of borders from this book. What I like best about the book is how easy it is to modify a pattern. You can easily add a row, take off a row, or combine rows from different patters together. A definite must have in any crochet library!

No comments:

Post a Comment